Tuesday, April 20, 2010

AZ >>> NM


Mormons watched me, the sky amazed me, hills daunted me, and storms chased me.  But I made it across the state line into New Mexico, and over the continental divide.  Silver City, NM offered a shower-the first in five days- and great people.  Big ups to Gila Hike and Bike and Silver City Co-Op!!  Both places were helpfull, friendly, and smart.  I now have rosemary oil to put on sore muscles, and a properly adjusted headset. 

Gotta run though.  Emory Pass awaits.

3 comments:

  1. Dude. Don't you have some DFRs due? And I was wondering if you could cover UW-MEB for me on Fri??
    Great pics, man. What's takin u so long? I thawt you'd be in Fl by now. BTW. We are moving offices. We will leave a sticky note on the door here so you can find us when you get done playing.

    Have an awesome time. Enjoy the ride. See you in a few weeks. CKM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nels. Love the "low rider" water bottle. Is it hot or something?
    AWESOME pics! RIDE ON!
    JCR

    ReplyDelete